Mason Intervention, Inc. offers a range of evidence-based interventions for children and adolescents with:
1. Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD)
2. Social difficulties
4. Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (AD/HD)
5. Developmental Disabilities
6. Learning Disabilities
We work with children from infancy through young adulthood.
All of our services are individualized to each child and are based on the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA).
We offer individual developmental/behavioral intervention tailored to your child’s strengths and weaknesses. Our individual intervention often focuses on:
1. Developmental Milestones
2. Social Skills and Social Communication
3. Executive Function Skills
4. Coping Skills
5. Preacademic/Academic Skills
In order to provide our clients with opportunities to make friends and to practice skills learned in an individual setting, Mason Intervention, Inc. offers social skills groups. In order to meet our clients’ individual needs even in a group setting, we keep our groups relatively small (typically 2-7 children). In our social skills groups, we often focus on:
1. Initiating Social Interactions
2. Conversation Skills (speaking and listening skills)
3. Turn Taking
4. Problem Solving
5. Group Work/Collaboration
6. Coping Skills
7. Appropriate Behavior in the Community
1. Generalizing skills learned in an individual intervention setting
2. Taking advantage of social opportunities during the school day
3. Increasing friendships with their peers.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.