Mason Intervention, Inc. offers a range of evidence-based interventions for children with:
1. Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD)
2. Social difficulties
3. Developmental disorders
4. Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (AD/HD)
5. Learning Disabilities
We work with children from infancy through young adulthood.
All of our services are individualized to each child and are based on the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA).
1. Developmental Milestones
2. Social Skills and Social Communication
3. Executive Function Skills
4. Preacademic/Academic Skills
In order to provide our clients with opportunities to make friends and to practice skills learned in an individual setting, Mason Intervention, Inc. offers social skills groups. In order to meet our clients’ individual needs even in a group setting, we keep our groups relatively small (typically 2-7 children). In our social skills groups, we often focus on:
1. Appropriate Social Greetings
2. Initiating Social Interactions
3. Conversation Skills (speaking and listening skills)
4. Turn Taking
5. Group Work/Collaboration
6. Appropriate Behavior in the Community
1. Generalizing skills learned in an individual intervention setting
2. Taking advantage of social opportunities during the school day
3. Increasing friendships with their peers.
In order to best support our clients, we provide counseling to individuals and families. We have found that our clients do best when we are able to support the entire family.
Inquire about summer Social Groups, forming now!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.